Howard County is the perfect combination of historic and hip. Located in the center of Maryland it’s convenient to explore both the rural and urban settings nearby. Voted one of the "Best Places to Live" in America, you won't be disappointed!
Looking for something do? Experience all the fun Howard County has to offer. This event calendar is the perfect place to start.
SHOP & DINE
Dining in Howard County is an adventure. Let your inner foodie out to play and find your new favorite restaurant. In addition to culinary offerings, take advantage of the unique shopping experiences Howard County has to offer. From quaint boutiques to high end malls, you'll find what you're looking for.
TOWNS & CITIES
View the 2017 Howard County Visitor Guide to see what awaits you.
The Baltimore Sun has put together a fantastic Guide to Howard County: Where to Live.
ART MUSEUMS & GALLERIES
The Arts come outside to play in Howard County. Clear your weekends, there's lots to see and do!
- Patapsco Valley State Park offers over 16,000 acres of outdoor adventure for you and your family.
- Explore the beautiful lakes and award-winning parks in Columbia. All are connected by over 94 miles of paved scenic trails that take walkers, runners and cyclists past wildflowers, wildlife and even waterfalls.
- If spending a day on the links is more speed, Howard County has scenic courses for all skill levels. Find the right course for you.
- There's an adventure for every outdoor enthusiast. Find yours here.
Search Howard County Homes for Sale
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Listing data provided by Metropolitan Regional Information Systems, Inc.
Today's Market Trends for Howard County *
* All data pertains to single-family homes